Monday, July 28, 2008

Tempe: It's Oh-fish-al

Things are getting to be real all of a sudden. I am leaving in about two weeks, give or take. I still haven't nailed down a departure date. Looking like I'm going to ship my car and fly out the week of the 10th sometime.

So, updates.

I found a place to live, finally. I have two roommates, both first year law students. We're getting a furnished condo at The Lakes in Tempe. Place looks great. Three bedrooms, about 1500 sq ft. Right by the water (lake) and the community pool. The neighborhood is a planned community.



It's two and a half miles from campus, right on the bus route. I'll have more pictures once I get out there.

I have my class schedule locked in as well. Taking five classes, nothing later than 3:30. I start at 8:30 on Tuesdays, which is my worst day. Friday I only have one class, from 1:30-3:30. Every other day starts at 10:30. Not so bad. Taking torts, contracts, legal writing and methods, civil procedure, and a special topics course with the dean. Couldn't sound more exciting, right?

No comments: