Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today, in My Own Entertainment

This is not national news.

Some of you may know I've been on the hunt for a Big Black tee-shirt. Thanks again to the internet research prowess Craig continues to show, I have found the holy grail of Big Black merchandise. If I don't win this contest, I know where to turn. Big Black Security has a home. I have my eye on a couple products. Don't judge me.

The Special Ops NE hat in white is the hotness. I'm not sure what the fashion rules on mixing and matching are, but I'm also peeping the Foiled Tee, black with with silver lettering. Can those two go together? Do I have to wear DC shoes when I don the ensemble? Or are the all white Jordans copacetic?

Part two of today's entertainment extravaganza is a music observation. A friend of mine turned me on to a DJ, goes by DJ Rectangle, who puts out some pretty good mixtapes. He gave me a CD with a bunch of his mixes, ranging from about 20 minutes to about an hour. His best one is Kill Steelz (Vol. 2 can be heard on his My Space). Check it out if you have a chance. I have the mp3 (as a backup to a CD I legally purchased, of course).

No comments: